The WeatherMaster 2000 is a compact automatic weather station designed to suit a variety of research, agricultural and industrial applications. The WeatherMaster 2000 package consists of six integrated electronic weather sensors, an internal data logger, solar panel, 2 metre powder-coated stand, automatic evaporation calculation and EasiAccess database and reporting software.
Software: Environdata has designed a simple to operate, yet sophisticated software package that will convert the data from the weather station into easy to understand reports. Easi-Access is an integrated package that includes data collection, storage and display modules. Multiple Weather Stations can be managed efficiently as the data is stored internally in a powerful database, which allows you to graph data to preset or custom values, and also compare data from different recording sites. Data can also be shown as:
- Graphs: review the data visually and make comparisons
- Spreadsheet form: use Excel or any other spreadsheet to analyse and do further calculations
- Database form: use Access or any other database to maintain long term records for easy retrieval
- Reports: summarise data in table and graph form
- Email: data files can be sent or received
- Website: weather data can be automatically published directly to a web site
Integrated Sensors: The WeatherMaster 2000 measures the six most commonly used weather parameters:
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Air temperature
- Relative humidity
- Solar radiation
- Evaporation rate [Modified Penman calculation]
Extra Sensor Input: Provision for seventh sensor: any one of several optional sensors can be added to the WeatherMaster 2000.
Current Readings: Provides current readings, 15-minute, hourly and daily data (standard logging schedule)
Solar powered: Maintains internal battery's charge with 1 hour's bright sunlight per day.
Durable: Stainless steel and powder-coated aluminium construction
Large Storage: Stores 100 days of daily summary, 65 days of hourly data and approximately 20 days of 15 minute data.
Sensors: To meet the diverse requirements of different users, a spare channel has been included to allow the addition of one extra sensor. Options include:
- Temperature Sensor - soil, grass, water or black globe
- Radiation Sensor - U.V. or P.A.R.
- Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Leaf Wetness Sensor
- Soil Moisture Sensor - gypsum block, ceramic, Aquaflex
- Specialised Sensors - ask for details
Remote Communications: The range of downloading options includes:
- Cable connection to laptop - suitable for on-site viewing and downloading.
- Direct cable connection to PC - distances up to several hundred metres.
- Data Courier - hand-held display/download device for on-site use.
- Standard telephone link (landline & modem) - dial the weather station to retrieve data.
- GSM or CDMA link - use the mobile phone network to connect to the weather station.
- Radio link - UHF radio for distances up to 5 kilometres line-of-sight.
Software: AirData Vector Analysis software can be included to accommodate air quality or net air movement applications. WindRose software is also available.
- Environmental monitoring
- Industrial monitoring
- Agricultural monitoring
- Scientific research
- Animal comfort
- Dust, spray, odour and pollutant movement monitoring using AirData software.
The WeatherMaster 2000 package is a compact, robust, automatic weather station. It consists of six electronic weather sensors, EasiAccess Windows database & reporting software, automatic evaporation calculation, internal data logger and battery, solar panel and powder-coated stand. Each sensor continuously sends information to the data logger, which processes and stores the data in its memory. The data is then available for collection and analysis using a personal computer.
Additional hardware and software options are also available. One optional extra sensor can be connected up to several hundred metres away. This does, however, reduce the storage of 15-minute data to 15 days before the oldest data is overwritten. Daily and hourly memories are not affected .
Thanks to its lightweight innovative design, the WeatherMaster 2000 is easy to carry to site, easy to set up, and will operate immediately. The system is solar powered and self-contained, so that it can be sited almost anywhere. There are no electrical connections to be made and minimal mechanical assembly. Just mount on the post provided, switch it on using a laptop or the Data Courier, set North point, and your environmental monitoring will commence.